Friday, September 13, 2013

Just Ducky

We are less than 5 weeks out from the arrival of my niece. I can't wait! My Sweet Eddie is so excited to be Uncle Eddie to little baby Daisy.  We are all so happy to have this sweet bundle of joy come into our lives. Baby kisses and cuddles are precisely what we need right now.

My Sister and Brother-in-law took a baby preparation class. For their final session I made some cookies for them to bring to the group of expecting parents. Everyone loves a bright yellow rubber ducky, right?

My obsession with baby onesie cookies continues. 



I kept this set simple with the ducky, onesie, and bottles. Play, sleep, eat sounds good to me.

The baby fever rages on!

Stay tuned for baby day. Uncle Eddie is hoping she comes on his birthday. I am keeping my fingers crossed for that to happen. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment