Monday, September 23, 2013

Cookies for the Go Bo! Foundation Bake Sale

The Go Bo! Foundation is all about paying it forward by funding research, helping families, and supporting treatment for children with life threatening medical conditions. 

The foundation is named for Bo Johnson, a brave and loving boy who lost his battle to Leukemia, but left behind a beautiful message about life.

"You only live once so make it count. Just think about what you do. 
Think about what matters. Live your life like it's your last." 
- Bo


I am so happy to be a cookie artist and to be able to donate cookies to the 2nd Annual Go Bo! Foundation Bake Sale in Wisconsin. The bake sale theme is Halloween/Fall which happens to be my favorite cookie theme and time of year. 


I had owls on my mind and since I live in Salem, the Witch City, I used my witch head cookie cutter to make owls with witchy hats. 


I also placed a tiny owl in a tree full that was full of color changing leaves. 



And a few pumpkins!
Thank you to Jill from Funky Cookie Studio for setting up the bake sale and allowing me to send
 a little cookie love. 
Live, laugh, love!

2 comments: