Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sweets for the sweet

Happy Valentine's Day!
Love is in the air, as my future mother-in-law likes to say. :)  Life is good, love is great and my world is full of sweetness. I still need to blog about the good stuff I made for Hanukkah and Christmas time. I was really proud of how some of the cookies came out. I have had a bit of bloggers block (excuses, excuses), but I hope to be back on track soon. For now I am sharing the sweets I made for V day. I made an assortment of heart shaped sugar cookies and some scrumptious individual red velvet brownie cheesecakes. I presented these as gifts to my sisters and their loves.


I did cookies in the style of conversation hearts. I was a little silly with some of the sayings. My Love came up with one that I didn't put on a cookie, but it was a winner. ;)


I have a plethora of chocolate melts in a variety of colors and they worked out well as a nice drizzle. 
Live, laugh, love.

No comments:

Post a Comment