Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Pet Rescue Saga Cookies

Although my love and addiction to Candy Crush Saga will never end,  I have found another game by the same maker (King) to play endlessly in my every waking moments. It's cute, colorful, and cuddly! It has pets that need to be saved! Won't you join me and save the sweet little critters?


Pet Rescue Saga takes you on a journey through a puzzle adventure game with the cutest big eyed animals. Like its famous big bro, Candy Crush, Pet Rescue requires you to match similar blocks to remove them from the puzzle and reach your goal.  There are five different basic blocks, but other surprises come up along the way.

Sometimes you have to rescue the pets from their crates. Popping balloons comes in handy to remove all the blocks that match the same color.
There are so many cute animals in this game, and you meet more as you journey deeper. Here are a few of my favorites:
Puppy
Piggy
Bunny
Pigeon
Panda

They are just all so cute and sweet. How could I resist them?

I love paying homage to my addictions with my love of all things sugar. 

My Sweet Eddie plays this game too. He says, " We love it and they are adorable. Saving animals...that's what life is all about!"



1 comment:

  1. Omg...I play this and your depiction of the little guys is spot on and so cute!

    ReplyDelete