Sunday, August 28, 2011

Random Cookie Time 3

Heyo! I'm back with some more random cookies. I made these summer themed cookies ages ago and shared them with my dudes at work.  I used a lemon vanilla cookie dough that is the tops. They were super mini shapes. I made templates and hand cut all of them. Sometimes I like to give myself hours upon hours of cookie work. Ha!


Corn

Cherries
Ice cream cones

Orange Creamsicle pops (or pacman ghosts)

Watermelon slices

I also recently made some chocolate cookies.  Of course I brought them in to the gang at work because I like to bring a little sunshine to the factory. I had the urge to make random designs in the colors that I dig like magenta, blue and purple.  I also did some mini giraffes, because I just can't resist those little guys.



And why not some seahorses? I got the seahorse cookie cutter ages ago from Mom and Dad's store and I think I baked some up three times but never decorated them. This was my moment and I think they turned out pretty cool.


And finally, my small sister Korn decorated some cookies with me for a bridal shower clam bake that she was going to. We did some bitty corn and baby lobsters.  The bride-to-be loved them. Go team!

Peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment