Sunday, April 6, 2014

Red Sox Cookies

Spring is finally here! It is a time of sunshine, flowers in bloom, evening strolls with my sweetie, jackets (instead of monstrous bubble coats and layers of wool) and baseball. My fantasy baseball team is looking pretty awesome and I am determined to do better than 3rd place this season. The little home town team is looking good too.  It is exciting to live in an area where people have so much passion for baseball. We love our Red Sox!  To celebrate opening day at Fenway, I made some Red Sox cookies to share with my co-workers.

I used my brand new KopyKake projector (yay for birthday presents!) to help with the logos and the writing. It was awesome. I am generally proud of my free hand piping skills, but sometimes my writing tends to get squished at the end so it was super nice to have a guide. :)







Go Red Sox! Happy Spring!  

No comments:

Post a Comment