Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Ugly Sweaters

Happy Christmas Eve!
Recently, Sweet Eddie and I attended an Ugly Sweater Christmas Party held by some cool friends.  Did you know that stores actually sell sweaters that they market as ugly? Some of them are pretty wacky. I like a good old fashioned Christmas sweater that is so loved by its owner that they don't even realize it is ugly.

Being of the Jewish persuasion, I don't own any Christmas sweaters nor was I going to shell out some dough for such a garment. Instead I made my own by attaching some hair bows that I made to a sweater of my own.  It looked ugly to me!
In the spirit of making ugly sweaters, I also made some ugly sweater Christmas cookies to bring to the party. I had a lot of fun trying to make these cookies both ugly and cute. 

Rudolph Leads the Way Sweater

Big Ho Sweater

Gift from Santa Sweater

Snowman in the Wild Winter Sweater

Gather 'Round the Tree Sweater

Whole Lotta Joy Sweater

These don't even compare to some of the awesome monstrosities at the party!

Be Merry and Bright!






No comments:

Post a Comment