Saturday, December 14, 2013

Hello Kitty and Friends Holiday Cookies

Well hello there, kitties!  It's the holiday season and we sure are excited over here at Chateau Sugar Buff and Sweet Eddie!  It is super cold today and there is a big storm headed in, so it is possible I have gone loopy with pre-cabin fever. Is that a thing?  Despite my goofiness, I am happy and looking forward to the continuation of this holiday season, and all the beautiful and delicious holiday treats that I plan to make and enjoy.

Lately I feel that no holiday is complete without Hello Kitty! She is just so darn cute. 


These kitties will be making a journey down south to my lovely Mother-in-law, along with some other cheerful holiday cookies.  
Frosty, Elf, Santa, and Reindeer in Wreaths! 
I used a super yummy mint chocolate chip cookie dough found here at Flour de Lis
Mint, chocolate, smiling faces, and holiday cheer! 

Happy Holidays! Be a good Kitty and eat more cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment