Thursday, October 17, 2013

A Sweet Eddie Celebration

Yesterday was my Sweet Eddie's birthday. He is the love of my life and I am so happy to be his wife! Although we just had a private celebration at home, I wanted it to be extra special.  I made cookies, cake, and pizza; got some balloons and decorations; and threw together a little costume. He deserved all that and more! He is my favorite person :)

 I realized after, that I probably should have warned him about the costume. He opened the door and saw this:

We have fun!

Sweet Eddie loves October. He loves Halloween and pumpkin flavor everything.  I made him a sweet little pumpkin cake with whipped cream cheese frosting and nutella filling. It was spooktacular. 
For the cookies, he gave me a list of requests. I almost made all of them. One proved to be a bit of a challenge that I will save for another time. Ooh the mystery...
Most of his requests fit nicely into the spirit of the season and one was a childhood favorite. A couple are a little sassy. 

Dracula
Frankenstein
The Bride of Frankenstein
The Bride of Frankenstein Pin Ups



Gerry Cheevers' Hockey Mask
Rowlf the Dog

Happy Birthday to my Sweet Eddie!  I love you madly, deeply, eternally.

No comments:

Post a Comment